Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What are some good dance songs for a jazz/lyrical solo?

I am looking for an awesome song to dance to for my jazz/lyrical solo. I can't decide if I want an upbeat jazz-y song or a song better suited for lyrical dance. Please help me find some songs for my solo! :) Thank you!!!|||hmmm more lyrical...


Wild Horse- natasha bedingfeild


Reflections- Christina Agulara


bring me to life - Evanescence


volcano - damien rice (or anyother damien rice somg)


serenity - godsmack


You raise me up - josh Gorban


out of my head - fastball





A little more upbeat...


Outside - roonie day


Not about love - fiona apple


Vindicated - dashboard confessional


Behind these hazel eyes - Kelly clarkson





I could go on and on the thing with lyrical is that really anysong with words is great for it! I recomend doing something out of the ordenary and not expected!|||for the lyrical solo.. try little wonders by rob thomas %26amp; bubbly by colbie caillat

No comments:

Post a Comment