Friday, September 16, 2011

What are some hard jazz songs to play on drums?

I'm looking for the hardest jazz songs to play on drums. It can be anything along the lines of jazz. I'm just getting into jazz but I've been playing drums for a while now so I'm looking for a challenge.


Thanks|||Joe Farnsworth(ds) Wynton Marsalis (tp) - Donna Lee


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdD6XE9Dt鈥?/a>





Buddy Rich Big Band Trio - All Blues


Art Blakey's Jazz Messengers - One By One


Buddy Rich - Straight No Chaser


Art Blakey %26amp; The Jazz Messengers - Children of the Night


Buddy Rich - Sing, Sing, Sing


Max Roach %26amp; Clifford Brown Quintet - Cherokee


Art Blakey %26amp; the Jazz Messengers - Night in Tunisia


Joe Morello - drums Dave Brubeck Quartet - Take Five


Tony Williams Quintet - My Michelle|||Anything from the CD Krupa and Rich; also Tommy Vig.


Salt Peanuts- Steamin' With The Miles Davis Quintet|||sing sing sing is a standard drum classic

No comments:

Post a Comment