Friday, September 23, 2011

How is a jazz shoe supposed to fit?

I got my first pair of jazz shoes today. my mom didn't know what size would fit so she got two different sizes. One shoe is tight fitting and the other one is tight around my foot but i have a lot of room by my toes.





how should a jazz shoe fit your foot?|||it should be tight all around|||it should be tighter around your foot so when you are turning the bottom doesn't twist on you under your foot and because if the shoe is loose it greatly increases the chance of you tripping over it.|||the tighter fitting one. if its leather, and Im sure it is. the shoe will stretch as you wear it and mold to your foot|||well if your feet grow really fast then i would go with the one with the toe room but if it doesnt then stick with the tighter one.|||the tighter ones because you need them to feel like an addition of your foot not like you have shoes on they should fit all around but not hurt too much

No comments:

Post a Comment