Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Does anyone know any good songs to do a jazz dance to?

I'm doing my senior solo for my dance studio and I want an extremely fun, energetic song I can do a jazz dance to. Right now I'm thinking Shakin' by Eddie Money, but I want some other ideas before I make my final decision. Since it is my final year of dance, I want to go out with a bang! The song needs to be perfect. I would appreciate any help! Thanks!|||Checkout the Broadway shows, such as Cats.|||ain't no other man


roam


I wanna be a rockette


Don't rain on my parade


Roxy


I gotcha


Satan's Lil Lamb


I don't wanna show off


Dimonds are a girls bestfriend


Smooth Criminal


Black Betty


Knock on wood


the way you move


Come baby come


right now


find a new day


i am in love with you


tied up


touch faith


mehamena


over to you now


mighty real


wait a mintue


femme fetale


"Napolean Dynamite"


maneater


big time


pump it up


strongest suit





Good luck dancing!|||"Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen|||There are so many amazing songs you can do for this. I would recommend "It's About That Walk" but I don't know hwo that song is by.|||wait a minute by pcd


maneater by nelly furtado


or candyman by christina agulara








hope i help!|||you may consider this a little kids song, but its really fun to dance to. its "let's bounce" by christy carlson romano.|||i personally love Janet Jackson's songs they are way easy and fun to dance... china love... so excited... don't stop there really great songs!|||What kind of Jazz? Broadway/Fosse-esque? Or just jazz like you see on SYTYCD?





I'd take a song that you really get INTO. If the music movese you, then you will rock the show. Don't just pick a song because it's something someone recommended.





What is YOUR theme song? Do you have a song that describes you perfectly? Start from there. This is your defining moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment