Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can I double major in Graphic Design and Jazz Studies?

I really enjoy both Jazz and Graphic design but would prefer to not do 8 years of schooling to get a degree in both. Is it possible for me to get one degree that counts as a Bachelor's in Jazz and Graphic Design? Would this look good or bad on a resume? Could I apply to a job in either category and have as good a chance as somebody who only has a Bachelor's in Graphic Design or only Jazz Studies?|||I'm not sure those two subjects share any similar core classes. Double majors do not always take eight years. People who double major can still graduate in four years. Unless you work for a jazz company who needs someone to work on their website, I'm not sure that one company would benefit from both degrees. However, it shows talent for being able to take that much of a workload while other students are only pursuing one major.





I'd ask a counselor to be certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment