Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Does anyone have any tips for beginner dancers to greatly improve technique in ballet and Jazz?

I just started the summer dance program at Lula washington dance theater and i am having a pretty rough timebecause i am trying my hardest but still dont get noticed so i need some exercises that can impove my technique in Ballet** and jazz|||For ballet, knees locked together, hips in, shoulders back and face up. Also put lots of expression in your dancing, like acting. Put passion and be unique. And most of all, put expression in your face and really smile. Enjoy your dancing! Or if you want movement techniques, ask the ballet teacher for tips or read a ballet book. Sorry, but I don't do jazz, but you should put some sharp moves in it I think and again do slow and sudden moves at the same time I think. Put passion in it. Everyone will notice you then!|||Go observe some professional belly dancing.They gyrate,twist,quiver, shake and have different moves that can be tailored and aped for any type of dancing.|||Take as much classes as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment