Friday, September 23, 2011

How did Deron Williams feel about Boozer leaving the Jazz?

I mean the Jazz lost a good Power Forward, plus Deron and Boozer would great friends and formed a deadly combo of a PG+PF.





How did Deron feel when he found out his friend was leaving for Chicago.








BQ: Will Boozer have a better season with the Bulls, then he did with the Jazz?|||Until the Jazz got Al Jefferson for practically nothing they were clear losers in the market for losing both Carlos Boozer and Kyle Korver. I really think Deron Williams may be on his way out if the Utah Jazz don't win it all soon (which is getting harder and harder). I also think this team is still weaker than last year but it could have been a lot worst.





I really think Carlos Boozer number might drop a bit with the Bulls but they look like better position to go deep in the playoffs especially thinking long term.





Anyways here are my other winners and loser of the 2010 offseason http://bit.ly/cPvmvG|||Deron and Boozer arguably are the next Stockton and Malone duo. But its over. And I've seen this friendship grow over their time together and i don't know how Deron is feeling because the NBA and the media are only giving attention to Lebron James. No one even cares for the fact of Amar'e joining NYK besides New Yorkers(such as myself) and Pheonix people. Same with Boozer. Only Chicago and Utah citizens realize this since one took him and one released him. But now Boozer's with Jokim Noah and Derrick Rose. Rose is gonna give him good passes and Noah and Boozer are gonna have to co-exist on the offensive and defensive rebounds like Bynum and Gasol do.





BQ: I think no because Boozer is gonna have to share with Jokim Noah and his ego could get jealous of that because in Utah it was all him and D-Will sharing the spotlight and now its 3 sharing it so im not sure|||I have no idea, the media has just been blasting Lebron and the Heat that we have no idea how people feel about Amare going to New York or Boozer going to Chicago, he must feel sad that he left.





BQ:I don't know what will happen, I will guess that with D-Rose now feeding him the passes, he is going to struggle a little bit, but once Rose get's better I think Boozer will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment