Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Can I learn Ballet and Jazz at the same time?

I want to learn Ballet and Jazz, I have no experience in both.


Could I start both at the same time? If not how long should I wait, and which should I start first?|||If you are just starting you should take ballet for at least a year before starting jazz just to get a good foundation. When you start jazz, continue to take ballet to maintain strength and flexibility.|||aww thnx i got second best answer

Report Abuse


|||Yes, you can. I recommend taking both! Jazz is really fun and ballet is too. Ballet will help you a lot in jazz with strength and flexibility. I took ballet and jazz as my first dance classes and only took them for a year so far and ended up getting asked to join an elite ballet class and got moved up 3 levels in jazz!! It's not hard to do them both at the same time, if you're a beginner you'll only be taking 2 classes a week. As you get into higher levels you'll have to take more classes for each type of dance, and if you're like me, you'll end up taking a lot more types of dance. I hope I helped, and I hope you go for both of them!!!! xD|||Of course I did when I was only 3 and If u do 1 at a time u may want to do jazz cause for a lot of people they find ballet boring and u may want to quit right away even though ballet is better for u jazz is soooo much more fun and a lot easier|||yes you can! my dance team has ballet and jazz classes every tuesday night and none of us have prior training in either. if you'd feel more comfortable only doing one class at a time, i'd start with ballet because it's basically the foundation for jazz.|||i think you should take both!!! thats what i do and its not hard at all because they are completely different and its easy to remember witch ones witch|||You can do that but it's very hard. I would do one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment