Friday, September 23, 2011

What are some good songs for a Jazz dance solo?

I'm going to be starting a solo for competition next season and I am needing some help finding a song. The song needs to be for a Jazz dance. I'm wanting one that would be really kind of preppy and exciting! I need it to be appropiate for a 13 year old! I love new updated songs! Thanks for the help!|||Pink Floyd---


Summer 鈥?8


Coming back to life


Lost for words


Great day for freedom


San Tropez


High hopes





Billy Joel鈥?br>

Only the good die young


We didn鈥檛 start the fire


Uptown girl


River of dreams





David Hasselhoff--


Queen of the rain


Try a little tenderness


Dark Side of my heart


Crazy on a Saturday Night


Until the last teardrop falls





Evanescence--


Bring me to life


Lose control


The only one


Breathe no more


Even in death


Going under


Everybody鈥檚 fool


Sweet sacrifice


Call me when you鈥檙e sober





Black muddy river鈥攇rateful dead


Underneath the radar鈥攗nderworld


Put your lights on鈥擲antana


She wolf鈥擲hakira


Mercy鈥擠uffy


Vibeology鈥擯aula Abdul


Cold Hearted Snake鈥擯aula Abdul


Straight up 鈥揚aula Abdul


Dr. beat- Miami Sound Machine


Conga-Miami Sound Machine


Fighter鈥擟hristina Aguilera


Music that you can dance to-The Sparks (Rad)


Send me an angel鈥擱eal Life (Rad)


Thunder in your heart鈥擩ohn Farnham (Rad)


Get Strange鈥擧ubert Kah (Rad)


Loved by the sun鈥擳angerine Dream (Legend)


Is your love strong enough鈥擳angerine Dream (Legend)


She鈥檚 like the wind鈥擯atrick Swayze (dirty Dancing)


Tonight is what it means to be young鈥擣ire Inc (Streets of fire)


Love is in the air鈥擩ohn Paul Young (Strictly Ballroom)


It鈥檚 my turn to fly鈥擳he Urge (Titan AE)


Chilly Down鈥擠avid Bowie (Labyrinth)


Magic dance-David Bowie (Labyrinth)


Partyman-Prince (Batman)


Batdance-Prince (batman)


One more time 鈥揗ichael Bolton (Sing)


What鈥檚 the matter with love鈥擫aurena Wilerson (Sing)


Only my heart talking鈥擜lice Cooper


Dragula鈥擱ob Zombie


Spookshow baby鈥擱ob Zombie


Phantom Stranger鈥擱ob Zombie


Buttons鈥擯CD


When I grow up鈥擯ussycat Dolls


Striptease鈥擠anity Kane


Circus鈥擝ritney Spears


When the rush comes鈥擬otorcycle


Gravity of love鈥擡nigma


Silence must be heard鈥擡nigma


Principles of lust鈥擡nigma


Sadness--Enigma


Sledgehammer鈥擯eter Gabriel


Talking in your sleep鈥擳he Romantics


Crystal Blue persuasion鈥擳ommy James %26amp; The Shondells


Silent Lucidity鈥擰ueensryche


Abracadabra鈥擲teve Miller Band


Red red wine鈥擴B40


Godzilla鈥擝lue oyster cult


Who鈥檚 Johnny-El Debarge


Set the night to music鈥擲tarship


What have you done for me lately鈥擶hitney Houston


No more tears鈥擮zzy Osbourne


Zombie Stomp鈥擮zzy Osbourne


Nasty鈥擩anet Jackson


It鈥檚 raining men鈥擶eather Girls


Dream Weaver鈥擥ary Wright


Set adrift on memory bliss-PM Dawn


Moon Baby--Godsmack


Won鈥檛 back down-Eminem


More than a kiss-Tommy Conwell (shout)


Kentucky Rain鈥擡lvis


An American Trilogy鈥擡lvis


There鈥檚 a brand new day on the horizon鈥擡lvis


Love you to death鈥擪amelot


My destiny鈥擫eaves鈥?Eyes


I Like it鈥擡nrique Iglesas


Only girl鈥擱ihanna|||Thanks it took me about a week to create it. I went through about 500 cds and a bunch of sheet music books.

Report Abuse


|||Drop In The Ocean -Ron Pope-


It goes towards ballet but it is an AMAZING song.|||Get Low-Lil John and the Eastside Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment